🤳 @blacksmifff ・・・ "Losing the part of my finger messed with my head for a number of reasons, but none was more devastating than the fact that it took away my chances at competing in the @CrossFitGames season this year and potentially in future years as well. Specifically I worried that I wouldn't be able to grip heavy weights or hold on in grip intensive WODs, and that the pain from breaking the finger would continue to affect my ability to catch heavy cleans without a ton of pain. Today at the was a big step forward for my confidence in my prospects of making #Games2022 a reality as I hit a 345# PR C+J and a legitimate no-hitch 590# deadlift. I'm nowhere near as good as I was or close to where I need to be, but I'm always up for some quantifiable proof that I'm moving in the right direction while training takes a back seat to deployment preparation. Onwards and upwards. #CrossFit #ChasingGreatness" #CrossFitGames A post shared by The CrossFit Games (@crossfitgames) on Aug 18, 2017 at 3:42pm PDT
🤳 @blacksmifff ・・・ "Losing the part of my finger messed with my head for a number of reasons, but none was more devastating than the fact that it took away my chances at competing in the @CrossFitGames season this year and potentially in future years as well. Specifically I worried that I wouldn't be able to grip heavy weights or hold on in grip intensive WODs, and that the pain from breaking the finger would continue to affect my ability to catch heavy cleans without a ton of pain. Today at the was a big step forward for my confidence in my prospects of making #Games2022 a reality as I hit a 345# PR C+J and a legitimate no-hitch 590# deadlift. I'm nowhere near as good as I was or close to where I need to be, but I'm always up for some quantifiable proof that I'm moving in the right direction while training takes a back seat to deployment preparation. Onwards and upwards. #CrossFit #ChasingGreatness" #CrossFitGames
A post shared by The CrossFit Games (@crossfitgames) on Aug 18, 2017 at 3:42pm PDT
No comments:
Post a Comment