Getting the legs back under me. Still feel like I got hit with a taser on some heavier loading but kudos to the programming for the masters at the @crossfitgames last weekend. • At no point did I feel like I was hanging on by a thread or totally beat up. Broad test with plenty of variety and I started working out 2 days afterwards. • All on 1 hour/day #iconathlete #iconmasters #roguefitness #progenex #getworkt #reebok A post shared by Chris Spealler (@cspealler) on Aug 11, 2017 at 7:05am PDT
Getting the legs back under me. Still feel like I got hit with a taser on some heavier loading but kudos to the programming for the masters at the @crossfitgames last weekend. • At no point did I feel like I was hanging on by a thread or totally beat up. Broad test with plenty of variety and I started working out 2 days afterwards. • All on 1 hour/day #iconathlete #iconmasters #roguefitness #progenex #getworkt #reebok
A post shared by Chris Spealler (@cspealler) on Aug 11, 2017 at 7:05am PDT
No comments:
Post a Comment