#longpost *** This is two years ago at #Bob2 where I hit 881 lbs 400 kegs again, also the second time I had attempted to break the all time world record when it was 915 lbs, I had also tried earlier that year at RUM8. Then the third time, I didn't get to attempt bc I missed second attempt of 903 and had to retake. It took almost 3 years to break a record that was within 4 % of max squat, then took another 1.5 years to hit a 19 lb squat PR and finally break the record. My point is simple, at least to me, anything worth having does not come overnight, is not earned without adversities and if you commit to yourself I guarantee you will surprise yourself! Real men create their own destiny. Don't doubt, DO! #rudyphilippus #QUADSLIKEROBB #qualityoverquantity #squatyourwaytoabetterlife #squatsomething A post shared by Robb "Buddha" Philippus (@quadslikerobb) on Sep 9, 2017 at 6:06am PDT
No comments:
Post a Comment